|Display ads||Friday at 5:00 p.m.|
|Special Publications||As announced|
|Classified ads||Monday at Noon|
|Church News||Friday at 5 p.m.|
- The publisher shall not be liable for slight changes or typographical errors that do not lessen the value of an advertisement. The publisher's liability for other errors or omissions in connection with an advertisement is strictly limited to publication of the advertisement in any subsequent issue or the refund of any monies paid for the advertisement.
- Position requests will be granted where possible but will not be guaranteed.
- The advertiser and/or advertising agency agrees to defend and indemnify the publisher against any and all liability, loss, or expenses arising from claims of libel, unfair competition, unfair trade practices, infringement of trademarks, copyrights, trade names, patents or proprietary rights or violation of rights of privacy resulting from the publication of the advertiser's advertisement.
- Ad proofs of 1/8 page or less will not be dispatched to the advertiser. However, they may be checked at the Mirror-Reporter.
- Payment of unpaid balance plus cash with copy is required for "Going Out of Business" advertising.
- Payment in full is due the 15th of the month following publication. If not paid by the 15th of the month following service, the unpaid balance will be subject to a 1 1/2 % (18% per annum) service charge. Delinquent accounts may result in cancellation of pending advertising without prior notice.
- All political, transient, amusement, sports and other transient advertising requires cash with copy.
- All ads are combination Mirror Reporter Newspaper and Advertiser unless requested differently.
SUBMITTING ADS: Please send a pdf file with fonts embedded. Compress the file as little as possible. (Use above sizing for submitted ads.)
If you prefer, send us information and we will download your file from an ftp site. Please call if you have any questions. We would be glad to assist you.
SUBMITTING PHOTOS: Please send photos at approximately the size they will be used . Send at a resolution of 170 or above.
You may send these as a jpeg, eps, tiff, pdf, bitmap or photoshop file.
We can open most files sent directly from your camera. We can use grayscale, black & white, rgb or cymk photos. Please call if you have any questions. We would be glad to assist you.